Monday, April 4, 2011

A story will unfold

At 8pm tonight I am going to post one pharagraph. It's going to be the start of a story. And for the entire month of April I want the story to go on and on and on.  So comment and put the next line of the story up. Keep commenting and keep the story going. On the last day of April, the person who has commented the most will win a prize!



But. . . there's more. . .  Share my blog, and get as many people to participate as possible. At the end of the month, there will be another post where you can comment and tell me how many people you referred to my blog who participated, where you shared my blog and how many times. for each one of those, you will get your name put in a drawing for an amazing prize!

1 comment:

  1. I will try a see if i can get some people to look into your blog.

    ReplyDelete