Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Get to know you game: Fact Three (is being skipped for) The Versatile Blogger Award!

The Wonderful Gossip_Girl over at 'Whatever'  gave me The Versatile Blogger award!  A huge thank you to her! 


Here are the instructions for the lucky recipients:

1. Nominate 15 fellow blogger's for the Versatile Blogger Award.

2. In the same post, add the Versatile Blogger Award.

3. In the same post, thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link back to their blog.

4. In the same post, share 7 completely random pieces of information about yourself.

5. In the same post, include this set of rules.

6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination by posting a comment on each of their blogs.
 



I think this award showed up at a funny time seems how this week I have been playing the 'Get to know you game'  and in this post I have to share 7 facts about myself.


So here it goes: 


1. I am a co-host for the April Blogging A to Z Challenge
2.  I find it hilarious that I received this award on the same day that my other blog that I co-author with Lizzy Hughes received it from someone else.  (Writeaway
3.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Phantom of the Opera
4. I love to tell people 'It wasn't me'
5.  I am absolutely terrified of Heights.  
6.  I have a tumor behind my left eye that is irremovable without the possibility of losing all sight in my left eye.  My left eye lid hangs lower than my right one.  There is a scar from the surgery right on the crease of my eye lid.  I woke up in the middle of surgery . . . let me just say, CREEPY! 
7. Josh Groban is my hero when it comes to music!  If I could meet any musician in the world, I would choose Josh Groban so I could thank him for his beautiful music! 


And I now award The Versatile Blogger award to. . . . 


Tina Downey at Life is Good
Elizabeth Hughes at Into da' Fiyah
Maria at Fantasy's Ink
Elizabeth Mueller
Karen Hoover at A Writer's Ramblings
Jenny Pearson at Pearson Report
Stephen Tremp at Breakthrough Blogs

Karen Gowan Jones at Coming Down the Mountain
Jeremy Hawkins at Retro-Zombie
Shannone Lawrence at The Warrior Muse 

Adrienne McElwain at Daily Deal Watch
Alana at Writercize
And

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Can't believe you woke up during surgery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was kinda freaky but I was only awake for a few seconds. :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for passing the award onto me! I think this is the first time this has happened. And I woke up while being stiched up during an umbilical surgery. That was a reall weird moment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome! Yeah I think waking up in surgery would be weird for anyone.

      Delete
  3. Hey, thanks! I have this one already, but I always love getting awards.

    "Think of me...think of me FONDly...."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thanks! This must be award week! Seriously, in less than 7 days I've gotten three awards! Waking up during surgery would FREAK me out. I think I'm fairly safe, though. I've had 15 surgeries (not hyperbole unfortunately) and I think they have it dialed in what I need. I don't even throw up afterwards anymore. However, that's because the last time I did, I complained. "You said you'd give me anti-nausea drugs so what gives?" "We did. Next time, tell them that you need the highest level of all they've got. You're the first one to ever get sick after what I gave you." Yes, I'm that special ;-)
    The award means a lot to me, as does our friendship. So glad we met through this challenge! I'm going to have to wait to do my award post until after the challenge. I did my first one, but these other two are scheduled for May...
    Love your dragon A-Z badge. Jeremy? He re-did Life is Good from scratch. I LOVE it. That guy is a genius!
    Tina @ Life is Good
    Co-Host of the April A to Z Challenge
    Twitter: @AprilA2Z #atozchallenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are sooo welcome! Waking up in surgery is not something I wish to repeat.

      And yes, the Dragon A to Z Badge is on the A to Z blog under Badges/Banners and Jeremy did it.

      Delete
  5. Hello!
    I gave you an award on my blog. You can retrieve it at http://yadinbromberg.blogspot.com/2012/03/versatile-blogger-award.html

    Thanks!
    -Yadin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness - thank you so much!!! I really appreciate it. :) I will be sure to pass it along.

    I also love Phantom of the Opera. So beautiful.

    And oh my, scary about the surgery. That sounds like a whole story in and of itself! Hope it is a tumor that minds its own business...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome!

      Phantom of the Opera is my favorite musical/movie ever!

      And yeah, waking up during surgery was creepy. It was really bad when I woke up AFTER surgery and didn't remember who I was it where I was and I was unable to open either eye.

      Delete
  7. Congrats on your award! I just stopped by to follow for the A-Z challenge. I can't wait for the fun to begin :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm looking forward to it as well!

      Konstanz

      Delete