Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Twelve Books for Christmas: Book Three (INT)

Please welcome Melissa Andrea, author of Flutter.  (And seriously, isn't that cover BEAUTIFUL??)

Here is where you can find Melissa: 

Here is where you can find Flutter:






Book Blurb: 
Sara's life is forever changed -
Waking up, buried & hidden deeply in the last place anyone would want to be, will do that. She is determined to find out how she ended up there & why, but when the only person who can help her, continuously lies to her, she finds herself forced to suffer alone. She can't ignore the strange things that begin to happen to her nor can she hide from the nightmares that haunt her sleep. And when her world collides with Adan - the mysterious boy whom she can't seem to stay away from, literally - she is consumed by the familiar flutter that sparks whenever he is around and she is desperate to discover the reason why.
But the biggest discovery will come from the secret of what she is…

Adan

Adan’s mission to find Sara has finally approached -
It seemed simple: bring her back to the enchanted world that lives, breathes and survives because of her, but he quickly finds himself faced with an entirely new challenge. Immediately, Adan realizes that staying unknown to Sara is a task he will fail before even attempting. The pull to her is far too strong to refuse, and being with her will defy the very reason he existed. He was the key to her survival and loving her was not part of the plan that he had been born to follow. Can he find it in himself too resist the urge to be with her and follow through with their destiny or will he destroy everything that had been left to Sara to protect and defend -
And the kingdom she is unaware she rules…

Flutter

As Sara and Adan struggle to overcome their own separate battles - 
There is a far more determined evil that is stalking the shadows and waiting to annihilate them both. 
Sara will figure out that not everything is what it seems and knowing what she can and can not trust will be the key to finding out the truth to what happened to her, the reason why she had been buried alive and who she really is…

Sara and Adan will discover the hidden meaning to why she was the reason he existed and why he would be the reason she survived & together they will fight to change the rules and rewrite their fate.


Author Interview: 

Konstanz: Please tell us a little bit about yourself.
Melissa: I have 3 beautiful daughters who inspire me everyday, a loving and supportive family by my side. I use to be a wedding planner. I love the color pink, chocolate and sparkles -In that order! I've never seen the godfather O.o I know! I'm a One Direction fan LOL & I love falling in love with my characters!

Konstanz: Which character in your book(s) is most like you and why?
Melissa: Good question: I don't think any of the characters in Flutter are like me. I've actually based, Sara (MFC) in Flutter after someone very special to me. The same for the next two series I am currently working on!

Konstanz: If you could magically transport yourself to anyplace in the world where you could just hole up and write for a year, where would it be? 
Melissa: I'd like to go somewhere exotic, like Spain, or a deserted island in the middle of the ocean.

Konstanz: What is your driving force that helps you to keep writing even when obstacles are thrown in your path?
Melissa: My love for words! My passion for creating worlds, and characters with those words. It's actually an amazing feeling to write something and know that a couple hundred people have read what I've created!! It's inspiring!!

Konstanz: How long did it take you to write your first book?
Melissa: It took me a year to write and publish Flutter. I got pregnant in the middle of writing Flutter, but a few months after my daughter was born, I started and finished it within a few months.

Konstanz: What is the most significant piece of advice you were ever given?
Melissa: If I'm going to be a writer, then be a writer.
Don't write to get published.
Don't write to get famous.
Don't write to get rich.
Write because it's what you love to do! If the rest happens, then cherish every minute, but if it doesn't - I'll still be a writer.




And now. . . the giveaway!! 

Melissa is giving away 3 e-copies of Flutter!!! 


How to win: 

So. . .you know those links at the beginning of the post?  Well here is where those come in handy.  
To enter, go click on at least one of those links.   "Like" her Author page on Facebeook, Add her books to your Goodreads "TBR" list, "Like" her book on Amazon.  It doesn't matter what you do as long as you do one of those things.  

Then simply fill out the form below and you're entered! 

**Bonus points**
Tell your friends about this awesome giveaway! 

 Tweet about it (Tag me, @KonstanzS). 2pts
Share on Facebook. 2pts
Share on Google+. 2pts
Blog about it. 10pts




And now, HOP along to the other participating blogs! 
(Twelve authors on every blog so make sure to check out each blog each day!) 

2 comments:

  1. I entered!!! And posted EVERYWHERE!!! Fingers crossed you get some more followers and I win the book! It's on my Christmas wish list! lol.

    Thank you for this awesome giveaway, Konstanz!! You're so many kinds of awesome and I <3 you to pieces! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Airicka!! LOL I shall cross my fingers for you!

      Aww you're welcome! Thank Melissa! She is donating all three copies! :D I <3 you to pieces too! Thank you!

      Your comment has made my day!

      Delete