Thursday, January 31, 2013

"Authors tagging Authors" Blog Hop


Here is my little introduction: 
My name is Konstanz Silverbow. I started writing at 13 and haven't stopped since.  I just  finished editing my first full novel and am sending it to publishers now! Whohoo! 
I love dragons, fairy tales of most kinds, aside from writing and reading, I love making jewelry, journals, and playing the violin! 


Oh yes, and originlly I answered this questions for my novel, Missing Royal. However, because I just finished, it is no longer my working title.  *Smiles* 
Here are the questions given to me to answer:
What is the working title of your next book? Trapped.
Where did the idea come from for the book? This is a parallel novel to Missing Royal. Technically it is a sequel but I am writing it as a stand-alone.  
What genre does your book fall under? Young Adult Fantasy! 
What actors would you choose to play the part of your characters in a movie rendition? This is a really tough question. And I am going to get around answering it directly. I don't want any big name actors. If my books become movies, I want to find people who aren't known to play in the movie. Why? Because I want to give others a chance to live their dream. 
What is the one sentence synopsis of your book? Trapped to save his friends, trapped to save his heart.  
Will your book be self-published or represented by an agency? I am currently querying book one. But I do hope to get traditionally published. 
How long did it take you to write the first draft of the manuscript? I just barely started! No literally, not even a week ago. 
What other books would you compare this to within your genre? Trapped is a very fractured version of Snow White.  And because I don't know where it is going yet, I really don't have an answer. 
Who or what inspired you to write this book? Laurel Jefferies, C Michelle Jefferies, Karen Hoover, and Shanna Blythe. 
What else about the book might pique the reader’s interest? The Main character was actually a main character in another book.  All my beta readers loved him so much that I gave him his own novel. 

And that is all I have! 

And now I get to tag some authors! Sadly though, I was only able to find one author willing to play along.  

Please say hello to Lizzy Hughes, my awesome best friend! 
You can find her blog HERE


4 comments:

  1. And that speaks of a well written character if people loved him enough to deserve his own story. Best of lucks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It made me so happy to see that people loved him so much! Originally he was going to be a side character in book two but so many people demanded that he get a full story of his own. And with the way I want the story to go, it worked out!

      Thank you!

      Delete
  2. Good luck with your WIP. Tantalising synopsis!

    ReplyDelete