Friday, January 4, 2013

Just a quick hello!

Hello! Oh how wonderful it feels to be able to just post whatever I want again!  With the holidays and blog/book tours going on I haven't been able to just write out a blog post about what is going on in my life and what I have been up to.  And right now I have some rather happy news!

I am WEEKS away from being able to begin querying my first manuscript!  Crazy, right?!?!  To think that I have been working on this book for so long and knowing that I am editing for the last time before I send it away to be read by complete strangers!  *eek!*

But seriously though, I am excited! (Just nervous as well).  So what have you been up to?  Anything crazy fun?  Who has seen The Hobbit yet?  (If you haven't you should! It is FANTASTIC! I have seen it in Theaters now four times and counting.) What are your thoughts?  Who is your favorite Dwarf?

Alright, I gotta get back to editing now.  Thanks for popping in to say hello! 

Also, don't forget to CLICK HERE to check out my current giveaway going on.  
Four wonderful books are up for grabs! 

4 comments:

  1. Ah, well, good luck with querying! Not something I envy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ha, well I will blog about how it goes! :D

      Delete
  2. That's good stuff!
    And thanks - got the package of giveaway items yesterday from my publisher.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And YAY! So glad it arrived safely. Did everything make it in one piece?

      Delete