Today is all about Lee. I bet you're thinking "Wait, Lee? That doesn't start with A!" But no worries, let me correct myself. Today is all about Arlee. Yep, Arlee Bird. Now how does this follow my theme of weapons? I shall explain later. So read along and you will know. (And yes, the title of this post does relate to the actual post, I promise.)
Arlee is one my heroes. He started this incredible challenge, and this challenge has changed my life. No joke, it really has. And I don't know what I would do without it. Let me give you a list of things this challenge has done for me.
- I have become more organized because of it.
- I have learned more about blogging.
- I have connected with many friends through the challenge, friends I might not have met otherwise.
- I have learned better Team Work skills through getting to co-host the challenge.
- I get more comments.
- I have more followers.
- I got to use the challenge to learn more about things I love including Mythological creatures (last year's theme) and weaponry (this years theme).
- I learned to pre-schedule posts so I never have to worry about not posting something on time. (I have blog posts ready all the way through July!)
So to Arlee, thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Thank you for creating the challenge, thank you for allowing me to be a part of the team. Thank you for providing me with the *armor to be a better blogger. And thank you for all that you do.
*See, told you it fit with the title and theme of my posts.