Friday, July 12, 2013

Book Tour: The Tyrant King by Cheri Chesley ~ Interview

Title: The Tyrant King (The Peasant Queen 2) ~ Author: Cherie Chesley ~ Genre: Fantasy
Tour Host: Lady Amber's Tours




Krystal's peaceful life as queen of Fayterra is shattered when a stranger arrives with a connection to Jareth that threatens to change everything. Soon her loved ones are threatened, her people are under attack, and Krystal must face a devastating loss. As the future becomes bleaker and the mystery continues to unravel, Krystal's enemies will learn just how far she will go to defend the people she loves.





Currently blissful working mother of 5. Married to a fantastic, amazing, supportive man. I love to read, I love to write and I love taking pictures (though my skill is debatable lol).



Stalk Cheri:  Goodreads ~ Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Amazon ~ Blog



Purchase your copy now: Amazon ~ Smashwords ~ B&N

Interview: 

If you could be any character in your book, which character would you be?

 For decades it was Krystal, but now I'm thinking more along the lines of Alana. Or Jessenia. But you haven't met her yet.

What is your favorite time period and why? 

I love the Middle Ages, even though I know I would never have survived lol.

Who is your greatest hero? 

It changes as I grow, but right now it would be my mother in law. She taught me so much. I really miss her.

What is the craziest most random fact you know? 

Wow, um...I have no idea lol. I used to have a cat addicted to nicotine. It was her catnip. So weird.

If you could have any creature for a pet (real, mythical, it doesn't matter) what would it be and what would you name him/her? 

Easy. A black panther named Banshee. 

What is your favorite quote from one of your novels? 

Donovan gets some pretty sly digs in in The Tyrant King. But I think one of my favorites is near the end. "While I readily admit women are the fairer sex, we are hardly the weaker sex. Try to pass me, Donovan, and you will know peril."

What are your top five favorite books? 

Guinevere by Sharan Newman. Harry Potter and the (fill in the blank--the whole dang series) by JK Rowling. The Princess Bride by William Goldman. Anything by Sarah M. Eden. A Countess Below Stairs by Eva Ibbotson, The False Princess by Eilis O'Neal, Dragon Slippers by Jessica Day George--oh, that's more than 5. sorry.

Haha, no problem! Thank you, Cheri! For letting me interview you and stopping by! 



No comments:

Post a Comment