Alright, Superman . . . yes, he will be mentioned here today. But . . . well . . . I'm not talking about the man in tights and a cape.
Nope, not any of these guys ---->
|Photo borrowed from The Fourth Wall UK.|
I am in fact, talking about this guy!
|Picture borrowed from HERE!|
Meet James A. Owen. This man is amazing for so many reasons. But first let me tell you a little bit about him. Correction, go here ---> https://www.facebook.com/CoppervaleStudio/info and read about him. Trust me, you won't be sorry. Give the page a like while you're there.
Alright, so why is he so amazing aside from the obvious reasons? Well . . . let's make a list.
- He changed my life. Not even joking. I was there for his keynote address at LTUE 2012. And wowza, I learned so much. This guy is such an amazing person. Smart, funny, kind, and seriously, inspiring!
- He is generous. And I mean this in so many ways. Every single book he personally sales (in person, on his website) he draws in. Not even joking. It blew me away. Do you know how much time he takes to do this??
- Some kids broke into his studio. What did he do? Oh ya know, gave them a little talking to and sent them on their way. I guarantee those kids are better off now than they were before. Oh, did I mention someone stole James's computers? And what did this guy do? He offered a reward, no questions asked. He is being beyond generous to the person(s) responsible for this horrible crime. I've never met a more forgiving, kinder human being. - You MUST read his post HERE!
- I ordered a book from James last September. It never came. And despite my constant hounding, the guy has been so kind to me about it. Seriously? I wasn't upset at all. I can't be annoyed with this wonderful guy for not getting me my book.
- Despite all that he has been through, he is still able to smile everyday.
- His book, Drawing out the Dragons, will have you bawling your eyes out. This book will change your life. If I had all the money in the world, the first thing I would do is purchase a copy of this book for every living man, woman, and child!
In a world where far too often, far too many people are willing to lose friends over the silliest of things, James A. Owen, is a true, living, breathing superman. He may not be able to physically lift a mountain or see right through walls, but his powers are the ability to forgive, treat those around him as equals, to brighten someone's day with the simplest of acts. To touch hearts and lift spirits. To see what people need.
Thank you, James, for being one of my heroes!
Find James . . . and get his books!
For a chance to win an e-copy of ANY one of his books, simply do the following:
leave a comment below
with your e-mail address
and which book of his you would like.
Giveaway ends 8-16-13