Thursday, October 24, 2013

Getting to know Jocelyn!

Jocelyn, my wonderful PA will be posting here every now and again! So we thought it would be fun to introduce her and tell you a little more about her! 



~ From Jocelyn ~ 

Hi everyone! I'm Jocelyn Sanchez, and as most of you already know, I'm Konstanz Silverbow's PA (Personal Assistant). I thought that since I'm going to be posting on Konstanz's blog every now and then that I should introduce myself to those of you who don't know me. I'm a full time student and want to go to school to become a Pastry Chef. But when I'm not cooking or studying for school, you can find me reading and writing. I've had a love for reading ever since I was a child. I love writing but can never seem to finish writing a book!! Anyway, I'm also learning ASL (American Sign Language) and have been self-teaching myself for about two and a half years now. Well, that's a few things about me!! I'm not really good at this blogging thing, but I will do my best to get better and write fun and interesting posts!

Did you know that Jocelyn has a story published?? Yep, she does!


When you look at a picture, what do you see? We gave authors around the world the challenge to write a story based on a set of five images. More than thirty authors rose to that challenge and created an amazing young adult anthology of drabbles, short stories, novelettes and novellas for you to enjoy. Flip the pages and prepare to be Wonderstruck! 

Dive into a world where wind is a power that feeds the flames and love makes everything more complicated. A life where a scorned bride can cause a great deal of trouble and a place where silence as you will find out has a lot to say. Find yourself in a future where a powerful enemy can only be stopped by the most dangerous weapon of all: the truth. All of this and more lies within these very pages... Are you ready? 

Wonderstruck is Clean Teen Publishing's first break through Young Adult anthology. All stories within this book have fallen within our YA rating scale, however, not all stories have young adult characters. You will find a great deal of entertainment within Wonderstruck that is appropriate for readers of all ages. To view more information on our official content rating system please visit: www.cleanteenpublishing.com

 ~ Goodreads ~ Amazon  ~ 


2 comments:

  1. Sounds great, will try to read all about the anthology later. Welcome Jocelyn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Jocelyn! Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete