~ About The Book ~
NYU freshman Nate Anderson is a triplet who is desperate to escape his wild and crazy brothers. After they screw things up for him one too many times, Nate flees his housing situation and takes the first available room for rent as far from his brothers as he can get.
Enter his new roommate Jordan--a quirky LA girl who believes that everything in life has already been done in the movies. In this heartfelt tale of love, friendship and family, Nate learns how to deal with his new adult life using Hollywood films as a guide.
~ Book Links ~
Language: Minimal Swearing
Drinking/Smoking: Some drinking. Mentions of smoking.
Adult Content: Some kissing, a few heavy make-out sessions, and sex is mentioned.
Things I didn’t like:
· Ed Sheeran being compared to The Avengers. No! The Avengers is so much better! ;)
· Sophie. Ugh!
Things I did like:
· All the movie references!
· All the music references!
· Jordan and Nate!
· The references to Kelly’s other books. So much fun seeing those in there! And for all the references I missed, it just made me want to go read more of her books!
· Christian and Tyler. As annoying as they were/could be, they were pretty awesome and really stepped up when they needed to.
Things I LOVED:
I enjoyed Pearl’s wisdom and jokes. Such a fun character. I look forward to reading the other stories in the Matchmaker series featuring her.
The book! If We Were a Movie was such a cute story! Real, emotional. It hit me right in the feels multiple times! I laughed, I cheered, I felt like kicking something, and I love it so much!!
~ About the Author ~
~ Facebook ~ Goodreads ~ Twitter ~ Amazon ~ Website ~