Monday, March 25, 2013

One Announcement, One Request for help!

Alright, announcement: Writeaway, the blog I started with my bestest friend Lizzy, is closing down. But not really.  Because its two biggest features are moving to Nothought2small.  What does this mean? This means that that there will be a post a day everyday except for Sundays.

Here is how the new schedule will be: 

Monday:  Random Awesomeness
Tuesday: Writing Tips (This used to be on Writeaway)
Wednesday: Book Reviews
Thursday: Week(end)ly Writing Races (This used to be on Writeaway)
Friday: More Awesome randomness
Saturday: Book updates and other news 
Sunday:  No post! 

(This schedule is subject to change at any time.) 

So, what are you thoughts? Suggestions? Are you okay with there being a post a day on this blog? 

And the request for help: I do believe it is time for Nothought2small to become a little something more. As I move forward in my writing career, I think it is time that I pay to have a professional designer make this blog look professional.  So why am I asking for help on this? Well I need help finding a designer. 

I have talked to a couple places but most places I have talked to, don't do their own designing. They use stock images. And this creates a semi-problem for me because I want dragons. Dragon everything. And I need someone who can help me take the time to actually design the dragons how I want them so this blog can one day become my author website and have a permanent background/theme.  

So please, please, please, point me in the right direction. Who did your blog? Do they custom design? Can you give me a link to their website/blog? Did you design your own blog? Do you do design? Awesome! Let me know in the comments. Leave an e-mail I can reach you at OR e-mail me: nothought2small(at)gmail(dot)com.  


Did you know I have an Author Facebook page AND Nothought2small has a Facebook page? Your support is very much loved and appreciated! 

Thank you! 


6 comments:

  1. Best wishes in finding a blog designer. Have you put the request out on Facebook? Between mentioning it here and on Facebook, hopefully someone will know someone who can help you out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have put the request on Facebook and no one seems to know anyone who does blog design that don't use stock images. :/

      Delete
  2. It might help to break it up--find an artist to create your dragon images and a blog designer to incorporate those images into your blog. That would be more expensive, of course, but I think you might be looking at two different skill sets here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a fantastic idea. Thank you! That really changes the direction I need to go. You're a genius! Thank you! :)

      Delete
  3. I wish I had someone to send you to, but I don't! It sounds like it could be really awesome though!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. :) I will find someone. And I hope it turns out really cool. :)

      Delete