Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Goals and plans for 2014!

Each year I set goals I fear I won't make. Sometimes I don't, sometimes I do. But 2014 is different. Why? Because I know I can do whatever I set my mind to. This past year I published my first book - and that's something I thought would never happen. So 2014, bring it on!

~ Goals for 2014 ~ 

Read 100 books
I want to read as much as possible. 
Not only is it a way for me to relax, it's research and it's a great way to learn how to write. .

Blog every day except for Sundays 
I would LOVE to be able to blog everyday but Sundays. Not only is my blog a place for me to let my feelings be known, its a place for me to share my experiences, knowledge, and my love for books. 

Write six novels
I love writing, I have a need to write, and I have so many stories that need to be written! Yep, better make a goal on how many books I need to write a year in order to get all these stories out there.

Publish three+ novels
I say three because I am all about quality  I want to know that each story I publish is ready to be published. This means I take months to write, edit, revise, and have others read my stories so they are as polished as can be before I let them out in the world. 


Give as much as I get and more
This is important to me. I am so very blessed and I not only want, but need to spread the joy! 

Happy New Year!


Want to receive my newsletter? Never miss an announcement or giveaway again! Sign up HERE

2 comments:

  1. I know I can, so I'm trying to read 150 books! It's a lot, but I'm trying to read every day.

    ReplyDelete