Monday, March 16, 2015

Please help me publish The Enchanted Rose!


Good afternoon everyone!! Guess what! NINE DAYS! 

But I need your help! Publishing a book costs quite a bit of money. I knew this months ago so I began putting money into savings so when the time came, I could publish this book without a hitch. 

The first week of February, I ended up in the ER. With that one visit, my savings were depleted. Now I'm dealing with the return of my brain tumor and those bills are adding up fast. 

So now I'm $600 short of what I need to actually publish The Enchanted Rose. I need this money in order to purchase the ISBN number. It sounds like a lot but in reality, that $600 will make it so I can publish the next fifty books! 

I would never ask this if I didn't just absolutely need the help. If you have a few dollars to spare, please help me get this book published? Everything is appreciated! You can check out the GoFundMe campaign HERE

Please SHARE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment