Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Lucky 7 MEME

This is being posted LATE because I didn't get to it before the A to Z challenge.  Here it is!  :) 

Gossip_Girl from Whatever tagged me in the Lucky 7 meme.  I've never done this before but I am willing to give it a shot!  :)


 1. Go to page 77 of your current MS
2. Go to line 7
3. Copy down the next 7 lines - sentences or paragraphs - and post them as they're written. No cheating
4. Tag 7 authors

5. Let them know
If you don't have a Manuscript, follow the instructions using your favorite book or write a little something from a book you would like to write. 


It was hard to choose which Manuscript to use but here it is:


Missing Royal:  (Page 77- Line 7-14)

....but I do not push because Anastasio still needs to finish his own food. The entire time I wait for 


him, Valentino laughs and makes faces at me. Only making the waiting harder. 


Once he is finished he sets his dishes aside and pulls up a bag of herbs. I am soon captivated my the 


sound of his melodic voice. He explains each herb, what they are, what they do and are best for. 


How much to use and how to use them. He explains which herbs can be used as poison if enough 


is given to one person all at once and which ones you could live off of.  I find it interesting. 


Intriguing and am beyond ecstatic that this is what my quest is all about.  I long to begin using 


them. 


Please note, this manuscript is currently in the editing process.  Sadly, these scene will most likely be cut from the manuscript when I get to that point.  





Ten Lucky Questions:

1.What is your dream vacation? 


A: Visiting every 'Phantom of the Opera' house around the world. 

2.Are you spontaneous or do you like to plan? 


A: A little of both actually.  

3. Tell us one thing you would like to do, but don't dare do?

A: Sorry, I can't tell you.  I don't dare do that.  :) 
Just kidding.  Hmmmm. . .  There are so many things.   I think something I would like to do but can't bring myself to do it would be telling people how I really feel about things.  I tend to shy away from speaking my mind when it counts.  (I know that is kind of a general answer.) 

4. What's your biggest phobia?


A: Listening to people chew. . . (if that really is a phobia). 

5. If you were stranded on a desert island- what three things would you want with you? (Not including laptop or family)

A: A never ending food supply, a radio (The radio is only if Desktops count when it specifies no laptop.) and a genius. 

6. Name 3 blessings in your life:

A: 
1.  Family
2. The Violin
3. Books

7. What was your nickname in High school? 


A: I was homeschooled so I didn't really have a nickname.  I am very ticklish and my brothers love poking my sides.  They use to call me Floppy Fish because when they poked my sides I completely lost it and fell over laughing.  (The nickname started because I literally flopped out of a chair when my brother poked my sides.)  

8. If you could meet the President of the US, what would you say to him?


A:  I honestly will have to think about this.  I don't know.  

9. If you could be any literary character for a day, who would you be?

A: I don't think I would actually want to be any of my favorite literary characters.  I would love to meet some of them, but I can't imagine living their life. .. not even for a day. 

10. What is your favorite Quote?

A: There are SO MANY to choose from.  But here is one I like A LOT. 



'Every great dream begins with a dreamer. 
Always remember, you have within you the 
Strength, the patience and the passion to 
Reach for the stars to change the world!'
~ Harriet Tubman




And here are the 7 lucky Winners:


Elizabeth Hughes:  Into da' Fiyah


Adrienne McElwain: Daily Deal Watch


Shelly Workinger:  But what are they eating?


Nick Hight: Writing Fire


Michael Collings:  Collings Notes


Creepy Query Girl: Creepy Query Girl


and


Munir: Focus

 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Konstanz,
    Thanks for visiting my blog; it's good to *meet* you out here in the blogosphere. ;)
    Shelley W.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Thanks for stopping by and saying hi! :)

      Delete