Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The Faerie Guardian: Creepy Hollow 1 ~ A Book Review


Book Blurb: 

Protecting humans from dangerous magical creatures is all in a day’s work for a faerie training to be a guardian. Seventeen-year-old Violet Fairdale knows this better than anyone—she’s about to become the best guardian the Guild has seen in years. That is, until a cute human boy who can somehow see through her faerie glamour follows her into the fae realm. Now she’s broken Guild Law, a crime that could lead to her expulsion.

The last thing Vi wants to do is spend any more time with the boy who got her into this mess, but the Guild requires that she return Nate to his home and make him forget everything he’s discovered of the fae realm. Easy, right? Not when you factor in evil faeries, long-lost family members, and inconvenient feelings of the romantic kind. Vi is about to find herself tangled up in a dangerous plot—and it’ll take all her training to get out alive.



My Review: 
Right now, I just feel like going fangirl over this book. What can I say? ohmyfreakinggoodnessIloveit!! Ahhhh!  It is such an incredible book!!!!! Seriously, go buy this book right now, drop what you are doing, and read it!!! 

Every page keeps you guessing.  You feel for every character in there.  The guy you thought was an enemy? Yeah no, I love him! The guy you originally fall for? Yeah no, he's a jerk! (Well at least this is what you are led to believe) :D  Rachel Morgan is a fantastic author.  This is her calling, no doubt.  The way she weaves the story keeps you falling in love with every page! 

I seriously LOVE this book.  The characters are in depth, real, lovable, and you just can't get enough. 
The writing is amazing. The entire book is just beautiful.  
The story is fresh, exciting, there are no cliche's!  Everything is wonderful.  I haven't bee this in love with book in a long time! 

And I can tell you, I plan on buying every book Rachel Morgan writes.  

The Faerie Guardian, is going on my wonderful shelf of all -time favorites! 

Oh yes, and I absolutely LOVE the cover!!

Without a doubt, hands down:   





Where you can find Rachel:

Here is where you can find the series/book: 









8 comments:

  1. I've read it during winter holiday and I must agree, it's great! I'm waiting for the second book in the series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thank you so, so much for the awesome review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so very welcome! Thank you for the awesome book!

      Delete
  3. Wow, you really loved this book! I have a shelf of favorites too...I'm glad I'm not the only one who does that.

    I totally agree, the cover is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I REALLY love this book! It is an awesome book. :D And good to know others do it. I was worried that I was the only one.

      Isn't it though? I hate all the cover trends this days so it makes me incredibly happy that this cover is so different and beautiful!

      Delete