Monday, October 14, 2013

Halloween Make-over!

You might have noticed some changes! Well no worries, this background is just until October 31st! I think its time for some serious change around here. You know what that means? November 1st I will be changing the background once more . . . but not to the last background.

I did love that background. One of my favorites for sure! But one thing I love about blogging is I can change the background and decor whenever I need or want. And this is one of those times. I am hoping the new changes will help make this blog feel a little more . . .fantastical!

I want this place to be a blog where you can visit knowing you will find something fun and interesting! Something full of information, a place that transports you! So I am making it more fantasy based, as that is what I write after all.

I will also be blogging more about what I love, what I do, and I will FINALLY be going to that schedule I have posted about TWICE now and then NOT been able to follow through with! YAY!

In other news, stop by tomorrow for an epic GIVEAWAY! :)

2 comments:

  1. The new background looks interesting. Definitely got my attention when your blog came up.

    ReplyDelete