Sunday, October 23, 2011

It's a Tiger Part-ay!

You have heard me talk about it. . . . You have seen the posts about it. . . . You all know you want to get in on this party so keep on reading!  Tomorrow I am posting my interview with Colleen Houck (author of the Tiger's curse saga)  And every day this week I am having contests so that you can win great prizes!



Tomorrow I am posting the interview with Colleen.  Share the interview and comment on it letting me know where you shared it.  You will earn 2 points for each place you shared the post (Blogger, Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, E-mail. . . etc) 

On Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday I will post mini contests.  For each contest you enter (and share) You will earn another two+ points.  (1 for commenting and 1 for each place you share)

If you win one of the mini contests, you will get an extra 5 points.  

On November 1st, (Tiger's Voyage release date!)  I will announce each mini contest winner!  And each winner will get a prize!  

Whoever has the most points on November first will win the GRAND PRIZE! Curious as to know what the grand prize is?  Well I will tell you, it is something you do not want to miss out on.  I will post what each prize is (including the grand prize) on Sunday.  Until then, I suggest you rack up as many points as possible and enter as many contest's as possible because these prizes are not something you want to miss out on! 

(Hint, hint each prize is Tiger related.  Everything from Jewelry to art to stuffed tigers to Tiger related books.)

4 comments:

  1. Whew! I have entered, shared and Google 1+ everything you've posted so far this week! Too bad I will be walking the 3-Day 60 mile walk here in Tampa starting tomorrow, I may miss out on the future daily contests b/c of it! :( But I'll be keeping an eye out on Nov 1 (my birthday!) for the winner lists! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I posted it on Twitter and facebook! She is one of my favorite authors!

    Ciersten Deardorf

    ReplyDelete