Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Paranormalcy Trilogy-Review

Paranormalcy (Paranormalcy, #1)Supernaturally (Paranormalcy, #2)Endlessly (Paranormalcy, #3)

Let me just start by saying, these covers are beautiful, but they do not match the character AT ALL! I think Evie wears a formal dress like twice, maybe.  So really, they should have done something more fitting for the covers.  I know that a lot of books have women in fancy dresses on the covers and seriously, if it doesn't go with the story, DON'T DO IT AS THE COVER! 

Anyway, besides that this series is incredible!  You laugh, you cry, you smile, you frown, you yell at Evie (the Main Character) for making mistakes and you totally love and hate some of the characters (at the same time!)  The entire series keeps you up reading until you've read all three books because they are THAT GOOD! 

I read Paranormalcy and Supernaturally both in one evening because I could not put them down.  (Yes, I was very tired the next morning.  But it was worth it!) 

Evie is a believable character who makes mistakes, has major flaws and can seriously irritate you at times. BUT, she over comes, learns from her mistakes and has a freakin' awesome boyfriend.  (But I'm not going to say anymore because I don't want to spoil things for you).

So, the entire series overall rating


If I reviewed each book individually, the first would get 4.5 music notes, the second book would get 4 music notes (This book happened to have a really big cliche that I HATE so it would get fewer music notes).  and the third would get 5 music notes.  The entire series all together gets 5 music notes! 

And putting the writing aside, Kiersten White is an incredible, hilarious author!  If you didn't see it CLICK HERE to see another post where I mention her and how she signed my copy of Paranormalcy.  (It is hilarious!)  

Once you have done that, continue reading because this isn't gonna make any sense until you do.  


I handed Kiersten my copy of Endlessly with a stick note attached with the correct spelling of my name.   She laughed. :)


See?!? Isn't she totally awesome! 





No comments:

Post a Comment