Friday, January 18, 2013

Wanna swap books?

You know what I hate? I HATE having a set of books in a series but some are in Paperback and some are in Hardback.  I love having a beautiful set of books all the same (All hardcover OR All Paperback).

SO what does this mean? This means that I am hoping to make some trades.  SO below are some pictures of books I would like to trade.  I will say whether it is a paperback or hardcover and put what I am looking for in trade.  If you have what I am looking for and have what I want, comment with your e-mail or e-mail me and we can work out a trade.  



1.

I have: Sphinx's Princess by Esther M. Friesner
Book two in the Sphinx's Princess Trilogy
Brand new, never been read. (Hardback copy)
I am looking for: a Paperback copy.  


2.

I have: Inkdeath by Cornelia Funke
Book three in the Inkheart trilogy. 
Brand new, was read once. 
I am looking for: a Paperback copy

3.

I have: Syren by Angie Sage
Book Five in the Septimus Heap Series
Brand new, never been read. 
I am looking for: a Paperback copy



4.

I have: Dragon Spear by Jessica Day George
Book three in the Dragon Slippers trilogy.
Brand new, has small tear on cover jacket. 
I am looking for: a Paperback copy

cover jacket where it is torn. 
Again, if you have what I am looking for and want something I have, please e-mail me at: nothought2small(at)gmail(dot)com

OR 

Comment and leave your e-mail so I can contact you to work something out! 

Also, even if you don't have what I am looking for and know someone who might, 
will you please send them my way? 

One more thing before I go: If you are looking for a certain book in a certain form to trade, let me know and I will help you find it! I might have it! I have a huge stack of books that I am looking to get rid of!

Thank you!  


No comments:

Post a Comment